hey, i still believe in new year's resolutions. in spite of those that manage to get away by February.
- streamline and TSA-proof my travel kit: something i'd been meaning to do for ages, can't wait to get it all in one clean and easy-to-carry-on set!
- new year closet editing – listing new items weekly here: A.P.C., Rachel Comey, and more!
- re-organize home workspace – throwing away several years' worth of papers and cluttered files over the weekend has never felt so good.
- read a book a week, thanks to my replacement Kindle after my old one died over the holidays. currently reading She Matters: A Life in Friendships
- re-assess needs vs. wants for wardrobe planning 2013
- add some more feminine foundation wardrobe pieces
- experiment more with texture and silhouette
what are your life / style resolutions?