October and November have been a bit of a blur this year. my inspiration/mood this holiday season: laidback essentials that go from airport to holiday gatherings to Christmas morning.
i've been a bit remiss in blogging lately, but a busy two months means things are finally winding down before Christmas.
thankfully, putting together holiday looks and packing for our annual family holiday visit will be pretty straightforward, thanks to a mix of my go-to favorites and some new additions to the wardrobe planning list.
2. a sparkly ear cuff / love love love. wore mine to a recent holiday party and got a bunch of compliments. just enough statement bling for pretty much any occasion.
3. a mini red classic quilted bag / as someone who has lusted after the vintage little red Chanel bag for years, this is a chic and fun way to 'test drive' the style. the mini size and crossbody strap is perfect for evening.
4. easy travel/lounge slip-ons / i have two pairs. possibly the most stylish airport-easy slip-ons out there.
5. broken-in black skinny jeans / been on a black denim kick all fall.
6. a cozy chunky pullover / throwing this on over everything lately.
7. an olive parka / official outerwear of my fall / winter.
8. a chic pearl necklace / i love the look and feel of this long version as well. i always have a soft spot for pearls.
9. trusty favorite ankle boots / but of course!
what are your holiday plans this year? what's on your list?