i'm about halfway through s/s wardrobe building this season.
still on the list:
A.P.C. wedge sandals // still need these as my go-to warm-weather 'heel', and for my friend's summer wedding.
Karen Walker sunnies // still obsessed.
kitten-heel slingbacks // so Audrey Hepburn.
sleeveless oxford blouse // i realized the key to summer for me = sleeveless.
some kind of summery festive dress // not too casual but still comfy and maxi-length for the aforementioned summer wedding.
off the list:
on the fence:
- something camo // still in the mood for a 'pop' of camo print...
- white jeans? for NYC?? is this something that one can only wear during a day when you'll be mostly walking around/not actually sitting down anywhere? NYC/urbanite/public-transit-taking readers, please chime in!
- rediscovering the ease of the denim mini via Uniqlo. inexpensive. not too short. 100% cotton denim. love!
- not waiting till Memorial Day and wearing my white Tigers and canvas Chucks already.
- in the mood for variations on denim-on-denim all season long.
- categorized under 'styles i love in theory yet never work in reality': every spring i get in the mood for a wideleg jean, then try on a pair, then realize it's just. not. flattering. does this happen to you?
wardrobe editing: just added some new for-sale items (Virginia Johnson, Steven Alan, Lover, etc.) at the shop.
how is your wardrobe building coming along?