this year's early summer sales have been slow to inspire me, but i've found some favorites this week. topping off the list is the hawaiian print summer dress from my wardrobe planning post (thanks to a dear reader for the tip!).
1. park and picnic and brunch and vacation in the hawaiian summer dress
2. city-to-beach in the saint tropez sandals
3. uptown museum to downtown gallery with the art-print PS1 satchel
4. so very Jane Birkin in the classic denim high-waist shorts
5. summer stripeology 101 with the breezy breton pullover
6. needs no introduction – my favorite skinny slouchy jeans in the perfect lighter wash
what do you think? have you discovered any sale finds lately?