wardrobe planning: chic summer basics under $100
a good basic is hard to find. the great ones are simple, but stand on their own. my style shorthand for July are favorites that make getting dressed as easy as 1-2-3.
favorite inexpensive summer basics:
1. muscle tees // (in S) a little Thelma and Louise...really feeling this tomboy essential right now.
2. slouchy jersey tanks // (in XS) been wearing these regularly all year. the charcoal grey is still my favorite.
3. summer LBD // an essential that i also always pack for summer travel.
4. simple maxi dress // a yearly staple. nothing beats the elegant vibe of a long dress on summer nights.
5. toms slipons // (order half size down) surprisingly sophisticated, and one of the most comfortable shoes i own.
6. white chucks // old school cool, functional, excellent tan enhancer.
what is your summer uniform right now?
P.S.: the best inexpensive summer sandals.